Friday 12 June 2015

It's Been a While

Pretty Pink Butterfly buttons
It's been a while since I've posted.  I've been spending a lot of time at my cabin this summer.  There is lots to do but I don't have Internet there (other than my phone which has terrible reception in the country) so haven't really posted.  In fact I've neglected my button making terribly.  I must say I've been enjoying the quiet time at the cabin though but now I think I need to find some sort of balance between work, craft and relaxation.  I'm getting back to my primitive painting a bit and hope to get back to working with wood as well but since the cabin is off grid I have to fire up the generator to run any electric power tools.  I'm in the process of exploring battery operated tools so that I can be more spontaneous in what I do.  We'll see how that goes :)

For now here are some pretty butterfly buttons inspired by the butterflies I see at the cabin.  These are fantasy butterflies as the actual butterflies I see look nothing like this.  These are still pretty and pink.  Who doesn't like pretty pink butterflies :)

No comments: