Saturday 12 October 2013

Handmade Orca or Killer Whale Buttons on Adorable Baby Sweater.






I love getting pictures of items made with my handmade buttons.  This morning I received a really nice email from a customer who purchased my orca or killer whale buttons at www.buttonsbyrobin.com.  They look adorable on this little baby sweater.  I've tried my hand at knitting a few times and I just don't have the patience.  In my mind I really want to give it a go but the first time I make a mistake in the pattern (which happens all to often) I put it aside.  I have a number of UFOs (unfinished objects for those of you who haven't heard the term before) and a number of these are knitting or crochet projects.  Seeing this adorable sweater and hat set though really makes me want to pick up the knitting needles again.  I really admire people who have this wonderful talent.  I'm sure the parents of the baby that received this gift will treasure it forever.  I'm very honoured to be a small part of adding to their pleasure with my handmade buttons.

No comments: