Saturday 5 October 2013

Back to Business and Mary Poppins Buttons.



 
Mary Poppins Buttons

I have been very badly neglecting this blog lately.  I've been quite busy with custom orders and have finally found some time to add some new buttons to my site.  You can find these adorable Mary Poppins buttons here:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/164834011/6-mary-poppins-buttons-childrens?ref=shop_home_active

I've been having fun with images from Cheryl Seslar and you will soon be seeing lots of new button designs in my Etsy shop.  I've also been listing a few items on E-bay and have been lucky enough to be selected by E-bay Canada to be featured in their Canadian Holiday Gift guide.  I'm not sure what that will mean exactly (in the way of exposure) but I'm sure there will be tons of people that will at least see my buttons on e-bay.  I have been neglecting e-bay though as I find with my Etsy shops it's hard to add new items and work at a full time job outside the home.  I'm looking forward to a busy holiday season though.  I hope you enjoy the buttons and that you'll pop in from time to time to see what's new.

No comments: