Sunday 14 April 2013

Frustrations

No pictures today just a bit of a vent I suppose.  Well not even really a vent just a commentary on a rather frustrating day.  I've spend most of the day trying to match a particular colour for a custom order.  It's not as easy as it might seem as my printing process means the colours that are printed aren't exactly the same as what comes out in the end so it's a bit of trial and error.  That's all well and good when I don't need to match something exactly because I do know pretty much what will come out.  I've wasted most of the day today trying to figure something out and I still haven't got it quite right.  I think it's time to take step away from the buttons and think about some other things for the rest of the day.  Tomorrow is another day and I'll come back with a fresh attitude and hopefully have better success.  Sometimes it's best just to know when to step away for a bit.  I think today is one of those days :)

No comments: