Sunday 21 August 2011

Halloween Owl Handmade Buttons.

I keep telling myself I need to stop with the Halloween buttons.  I really have enough on my Etsy site www.buttonsbyrobin.com.  I mean really how many Halloween buttons can someone use.  What do you use Halloween buttons for anyway?  Despite my trying to be rational about it I just love these Halloween designs so when I found these images I couldn't resist so here they are http://www.etsy.com/listing/80204614/halloween-buttons-halloween-owl-handmade.  Halloween is fast becoming a very popular holiday.  I find myself drawn to it more and more.  When I was young it was just the one day.  You dressed up at school in your costume and then went out for candy that night but other than that not a big deal.  Now my neighbourhood is fully decorated and people seem to get right into the "spirit" - no pun intended.  I guess it's just a simple holiday with no big expenses associated with it and no big expectations.  Perhaps that's the appeal - oh and all the spooky creatures that come out that time of year as well!  Happy Halloween all.

No comments: