Monday 4 July 2011

Halloween Cupcakes Handmade Sewing Buttons

 When I saw these images from Jazzy Patterns I couldn't wait to turn them into my buttons.  As I write this the US is celebrating the Fourth of July and here in Canada we just celebrated Canada Day (July 1st) so the weather is hot and thoughts have not yet turned to fall for most of us.  However I know that crafters need lots of lead time to create their wonderful creations.  I am imagining these turned into adorable Halloween hair accessories or maybe just added to a simple black shirt or sweater to make an adorable Halloween outfit.  I have so many ideas in my mind about what I want to make with these that I can't decide where to start.  I have only made one set for now which is listed here http://www.etsy.com/listing/77158114/halloween-cupcakes-handmade-buttons-13 but I plan to make several more sets since they're just so darned adorable. 

Happy Fourth of July to my US friends and happy crafting to all!

No comments: