Tuesday 3 May 2011

Butterfly Buttons - Handmade Buttons



I love love love these bright and colourful/colorful handmade buttons with the butterfly images http://www.etsy.com/listing/73377760/butterflies-handmade-buttons-9-butterfly. I think they would look wonderful on a simple white or black button up sweater but I'm sure that you can think of many more interesting ways to use them. I think these are so beautiful that they would take a simple garment and elevate it to something extra ordinary.


I'm also on day three of my vacation from my day job. I've quickly come to the realization that I could never make enough buttons (quantity-wise) to be able to quit my day job so for now it has to remain a nice supplement that I have to fit in. I am going to give it some more thought though as I do think there has to be a way to increase production or make supplementary products that will compliment the buttons. I am a bit distracted today though because I have found some adorable images of children's story books and I can't wait to get making some buttons out of them so my practical approach has gone by the wayside by now and as soon as I finish this post I'm going to get started on some of these adorable buttons. I've been looking for these types of images for quite some time and now have finally found them and can't wait to get started. I'm sure I'll be posting pictures of these in the upcoming days.


Well enjoy your Tuesday everyone. It's a rainy day here and the perfect day to be inside making buttons!

No comments: