Sunday 6 March 2011

Three Little Pigs Handmade Buttons


I've been wanting to make some Three Little Pigs Buttons http://www.etsy.com/listing/69458748/7-large-three-little-pigs-themed for quite a while. I've listed a few sets before but they didn't have all the images I wanted. I am thrilled with these. I think they are just adorable. This is my larger size but I've also made some in a smaller size which I hope to list later today. I've also just made a pretty big investment in some equipment which will help speed up the button making process for me. I really hope this works out so that I can make a lot more buttons in a shorter amount of time. I have so many ideas and just not enough time in the day. I find that through the work week (when I'm at my day job) that I have little to no energy in the evenings and it's hard enough just to package up orders that come through. Don't get me wrong - I am so excited with each and every order - but sometimes I just don't have the energy to package them up in the evenings. Of course I do it because I want to get your treasures off to you as soon as possible. I pride myself on customer service. If the equipment I've purchased works out this should help out quite a bit so that I can make a lot more buttons on the weekends and then just list throughout the week. We'll see how it goes. Now I just can't wait for my equipment to arrive in the mail. It will likely take 2-3 weeks so until then it's the usual labour/labor intensive process. Making the buttons will still be fairly labour/labor intensive but I'm hoping to decrease some of the processing time by quite a bit. Fingers crossed.......

No comments: