Monday 14 March 2011

Daylight Savings Time and Spring Butterflies


I must admit I do look forward to daylight savings time - except for the first little bit when I have to wake up and it feels so super early as my body hasn't adjusted to the "spring ahead" of the clocks yet. I'm super tired today but know I'll soon adjust. On a positive note I know that with the moving ahead of the clocks that spring is just around the corner and I can't wait. I think its my favourite/favorite time of year. With that in mind I thought it would be appropriate to show my bright and cheerful collection of butterflies http://www.etsy.com/listing/67084664/8-bright-butterfly-buttons-washer-and?ref=pr_shop. They look yummy and they certainly make me feel like spring which is a welcome change after the cold and dreary days of winter.

No comments: