Saturday 5 March 2011

Bunny Town Card Embellishments


I'm having a bit of a play day today. I've finally pretty much got caught up on custom orders - yeah! I've had this idea for a while to make a simple greeting card and to decorate it with my buttons. The idea is that when the person is finished with the card they can remove the buttons and embellish some clothing with them (sort of the premise of a DIY embellishment kit). If you can sew a button you can take a simple t-shirt or other garment and embellish it with these buttons to make something special. We'll see how these go over in my shop but I think the idea is quite innovative (at least I've never seen it before). Here is a link to the listing http://www.etsy.com/listing/69401357/bunny-town-card-with-8-carrot-and-bunny. Let me know what you think of the idea. Is it something that you'd try?

No comments: