Friday 18 March 2011

Bright Spring Flower Handmade Buttons


Well it's a glorious Friday morning and spring seems like it might actually arrive sometime soon. I know we'll have some colder March days here but I am very optimistic that warm sunny days will be here soon. I don't know about you but I'm tired of drab winter and messy snow and can't wait for the flowers to start peeking their heads out. In celebration of all things bright and springy I've listed a few sets of spring coloured/colored flowers at www.buttonsbyrobin.com. This set is just one of several http://www.etsy.com/listing/70262119/dark-pink-round-flower-buttons-handmade I have listed and I can't wait for the weekend to get here so I can start adding some more. I have Monday off from the day job this week and so have big plans to make buttons buttons and more buttons. I have about three custom orders to make but then it's all me-all buttons. I'm itching to get to them. I just have to get through the Friday work day at my day job and then I can get going. I also have some ceramic buttons that have been bisque fired (quite a while ago) and really want to get these glazed. So many ideas so little time! Have a wonderful weekend everyone. I hope you have time set aside for your creative projects!

No comments: