Monday 28 February 2011

Handmade Bunny Shaped Buttons


I "think" I'm finally caught up on my custom orders - the last batch is drying and once they're ready I can take the pictures and mail them off to their new homes. I'm very excited to be caught up for the most part so I can move on to some of my new creations such as these adorable bunny shaped buttons http://www.etsy.com/listing/69062092/six-handmade-large-rabbit-or-bunny. These shaped buttons wouldn't work very well as buttons that need to be opened and closed through a button hole since their ears would snag and probably break off. They'd be adorable for use to decorate Easter Cards with though or as an embellishment on something that didn't have to be opened and closed. I created these originally since I wanted to use them on my Easter cards but I fell in love with them and thought they'd be a really wonderful addition to my Etsy shop. I hope you like them as well. I'm loving the shaped buttons more and more and while they are more labour/labor intensive I think they're well worth the effort.

No comments: