Tuesday 27 July 2010

New Fox Buttons



Okay. I'll admit it. I'm a sucker for trends. It's not that I intentionally set out to follow popular trends but I seem to get drawn into them. You'll notice the over abundance of bird and owl buttons on my www.buttonsbyrobin.com shop on Etsy. Well now I seem to see that foxes are popping up all over so had to give some fox buttons a try http://www.etsy.com/listing/52399193/fox-buttons-set-of-six-handmade-by-me. Honestly I'm not just willy nilly (is that even a saying anymore - I must be old) trying to put up what I think is popular. I do try to put up what I like and when I saw these fox images I just had to try my hand at these buttons. I have two other fox images from the same Etsy artist (helloaimi) which are in the works. I can't wait to get them listed as well. They're so darn cute!

No comments: