Tuesday 23 March 2010

Newest Fused Glass Lime Green Owl Brooch or Pendant


I've been very busy lately working on wholesale orders and custom orders for www.buttonsbyrobin.com making some really unique handmade buttons and I have a really interesting project in the works that I don't want to mention just yet but it's really exciting and I hope to be able to share the information shortly. Working so much on my buttons doesn't leave me much time for other creative endeavours like my fused glass. A couple of weeks ago I did manage to make some fused glass pieces and I really love them. The picture here is one of them. It's a fused glass owl and has a metal finding on the back that allows this to be worn as a pin/brooch or as a pendant. I really love this little guy and he's available in my other Etsy shop www.outspokenjewelry.com . Here is direct link to the listing http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=43311115 I have also been working on some painted quilts and can't wait to get one finished. This is strictly for my own pleasure at this time and won't be something I'll be selling - at least not this one. I may try my hand at designing some painted art quilts and then we'll see. Oh so little time for all these projects I want to do. If only I didn't have to sleep...............

No comments: