Saturday 26 December 2009

Weight Loss Ticker

I've been trying to lose a few pounds and so have decided to publicly chart my progress by adding a weight loss ticker to my blog. I know my personal weight loss struggle with those last few pounds may not be of interest to anyone other than myself but I thought perhaps by having it publicly showing front and centre that maybe it will be more of an incentive. You'll note I don't actually have the numbers listed - just the amount I want to lose and where I am so far. Maybe at some point I'll be brave enough to list the actual numbers and although it's not really that much in the scheme of things and actually the number might be a bit to low for me so may need to be changed at some point. We'll see. Perhaps as I progress and write a little bit about what I've been doing and as I succeed I'll feel brave enough to post actual numbers. I even keep my exact weight from my husband. Silly I know as he has a pretty good idea but for now some things are best kept to the realm of secrecy! So right now I'm down 10 pounds from where I started and I have another 14 to go to reach my ultimate goal. That weight would get me down to a weight I was at when I was in my 2os so may need to adjusted for my reality today but we'll see about that. Wish me luck!

No comments: