Thursday 24 December 2009

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas

I just wanted to take a few moments to tell everyone Merry Christmas and happy holidays to those of you who don't celebrate Christmas. I find myself not in a very "Christmasy" frame of mind this year because of the loss of my parents. I'm feeling a bit sad actually. I am however very grateful for the family that I have and for the family that have passed on but are still very much a part of me and my heart. I wish you all the best for the coming year and hope that you take the time to tell those around you how much you love them. You never know what the next year will bring and although I hope it brings nothing but joy and happiness I know for some it won't be the case. Take the time to really hug your kids, your parents, your spouse and the rest of your family and friends. Grab on to them tight and really let them know how you feel. Don't just say the words - make them really feel how much they mean to you. All the best to you and yours from my family to yours.

For my friends (that I have been sadly ignoring this past while) I love you all as well and you know who you are. I haven't forgotten you - I've just been keeping to myself a bit these days. I'll be in touch soon. You are all very much in my heart. Have a wonderful holiday!

No comments: