Tuesday 10 November 2009

New and Exciting (To Me At Least) - Hair Pins


I've decided to add some hair pins to my jewelry store. They incorporate some of my buttons that I've made without holes. They are simply the buttons attached to bobby pin like findings - the kind that have the pad so you can glue things to. Anyway, I thought they were cute so decided to incorporate them. I have lots of ideas for using my buttons for jewelry but usually never get around to actually making the items that dance in my head. So many ideas......so little time. Or rather, so many ideas and so tired from the day job through the week that I don't actually want to get up off the sofa in the evenings to make something. I find if I actually sit down after work to watch t.v. or something I'm done for the night and soon find myself ready to move up to bed where I watch more t.v. before falling asleep. Oh such wasted time. Well tomorrow is Remembrance Day so I will have the day off. I plan to use it make up some of the lost time from my weekend where my computer hard drive crashed (see last post). My husband has installed a second hard drive in my computer so now I have to move the files over and try to organize them in some manner where I can find everything. It will take some time but in the end it will be more organized. Anyway, here are my latest jewelry creations that I mentioned at the beginning of this post. These can be found at http://www.outspokenjewelry.com/ and are made with buttons from my other store http://www.buttonsbyrobin.com/. I have more waiting to list and hope to do that tomorrow as well. Hope you like these.

No comments: