Sunday 4 October 2009

Outspoken Jewelry - Vampire Teeth Pendant


I've just opened a second Etsy shop at www.outspokenjewelry.com. This shop will be be for my fused glass jewelry. I decided I'd open a second shop since these items are quite different from my buttons which can be found at www.buttonsbyrobin.com at Etsy and www.handpaintedbuttons.com at Artfire. I really love how these vampire teeth turned out http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=32013240. I wish I had thought of them a little earlier as it's getting a bit close to Halloween to get these mailed out to people in time for the big day. Although with so much interest in vampires in general due to popular movies in the theatres perhaps these will be popular for more than October 31st. No matter, I had a lot of fun making these and I've added quite a few to www.ouspokenjewelry.com. I guess I just have to be patient and see if others like them as much as I do.

No comments: