Thursday 8 October 2009

Fused Glass Orange Oak Leaf Pendant


I hope you aren't getting tired of seeing my fused glass pieces. I just love these and they are my current favourite passion so I've been spending a lot of time thinking about new fused glass designs and posting about them. For those of you who like my buttons I promise I'll get back to posting some new button pictures soon. You can always check out the latest buttons on Etsy at www.buttonsbyrobin.com or Artfire at www.handpaintedbuttons.com. For now I'll leave you with a link to this fused glass oak leaf pendant at http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=31992098#. The rest of my fused glass pendants are at www.outspokenjewelry.com. If you have ideas for anything you'd like to see me try in glass or in buttons drop me a line and I'll see what I can do. I do love to experiment!

No comments: