Wednesday 2 September 2009

Primitive Sheep Sewing Buttons


I've been using google analytics lately to see what search terms people use which land them on my Etsy store www.buttonsbyrobin.com. It's funny but one of the main search terms seems to be primitive sheep sewing buttons. I never knew there were so many people out there looking for primitive sheep buttons. Google analytics really is an interesting tool to use for those of you who sell. It's also really funny sometimes to fine the strange terms that people use that get them to your store. I think one of the strangest terms that has shown up is malabrigo charrua. I'm sure it means something to someone but I have no idea what it is and I'm wondering how on earth that search term would lead someone to my button store. Hey I'm thankful for each and every visitor but it's just one of those things that make you go "hmmmm" isn't it.

No comments: