Tuesday 8 September 2009

Halloween Button Gift Set


I've decided to make a few gift sets for the holidays. This is my first listing in my www.buttonsbyrobin.com Etsy store http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=30533293. This comes with six different buttons (two of each design for a total of 12 buttons). I've had these really cute wooden boxes/bags that have been hanging around for quite some time. I've always had the intention of painting them but just never got around to it. I think these will make some really cute gifts for people or even for people to keep themselves. Lots of button collectors purchase my buttons so I think these would be perfect for them. Once the buttons are gone there is the cute hand painted wooden box left as a decoration. I've got a snowman box/bag painted as well and just as soon as I get the buttons to go with it made and the pictures taken I'll list that as well. This will be great for snowman collectors.

No comments: