Tuesday 9 June 2009

Staying Motivated


Yesterday I wrote a bit about not being motivated on the weekend to make my buttons. Well I have gotten over that but this morning I woke up to a lovely email from someone I did a custom order for. She had these lovely comments about my work " LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!many many thanks many!!" That's a direct quote from her email to me. Now that is what motivates me! Thank you so much mystery customer (I won't divulge her identity even though she had only wonderful comments to say to me.) It's just the boost I need to know my work is appreciated.


Now for a little eye candy here is my latest listing on Etsy-my woodland mushroom buttons-lately I've been working with photographic images rather than drawn graphics. I really like these although working with photographs is harder. It's more difficult to get the right colour balance so they don't look either too dark or too faded out. Hope you like them.

No comments: