Wednesday 3 June 2009

Handmade Sewing Buttons-Little Boy Designs


Being the mother of a son (now long grown) I know how hard it is to buy cute things designed with little boys in mind. There are so many cute things for little girls but very little in the way of designs for little boys. That's why I've designed some buttons with a little boy theme in mind. I don't make my buttons for use on clothing for children because buttons are a choking hazard for children. I do think these would be great for scrap booking or card making though. I also think they'd be great for parent's of little boys who want to decorate their own clothing (they are waterproof-for those adults that are young-at-heart) or they would be great to add to a simple diaper bag and add that "little boy" touch.
I just listed these frog design buttons on my Etsy site. I've recommended they be used for scrapbooking or card making. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=25966407
Again, always be very careful about small items used on children's items.

No comments: