Tuesday 9 June 2009

Handmade Pink Flower Photographic Image Buttons



I really like these photographic images for use on my handmade sewing buttons. They are really beautiful if I do say so myself. They really don't show their beauty in the above images but hopefully you get the idea of what they look like. The first picture shows them with a Canadian penny which is the same size as an American penny or one cent piece. This helps show the scale of the buttons. They're listed in my Etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=26250242 and hopefully they'll go to a good home. I really wish I did sew-funny how I make buttons and don't sew. I always have these wonderful ideas of how I will embellish my already made clothing by adding buttons to a simple shirt/t-shirt etc. but somehow even these simple tasks seem to escape me. Time just flies by and I just never get around to doing it. I keep thinking how great they would look and not to mention, how economical it would be, to take a simple shirt or a simple little dress and add a few embellishments. Well maybe some day......

No comments: