Friday 12 June 2009

Custom Buttons and Gui Off to Austrailia


These are some buttons I did with the image of my son's dog Gui (pronounced gwuy-like guy with a gw in front). I made it with a photograph he sent me of her. I made them into some buttons that I sent off to his girlfriend who made a bracelet of them and I also made some for my Etsy site as they were just so darn cute. Anyway today someone from Australia bought them. I've just packaged them up and will drop them in the mail as we're heading out for a couple of days to the cottage. I get such a kick out of knowing that Gui will be going to Australia. I'm glad it's just the button version of her as I really like her and want to keep her around me and I know my son wants her around too. He's very attached. Anyway it's so exciting knowing my buttons are going around the world. I've been thinking of offering custom buttons of pets and people. Not sure how well they'd go over but maybe I'll give it a try when I get back from the cottage. I'll think about it over the weekend if I'm not too busy relaxing. What do you think should I offer custom buttons, or maybe just pendants or pins or all three. Now my mind is racing!!! So many ideas so little time. Off to finish the last minute packing for the cottage.

No comments: