Sunday 10 May 2009

Happy Mother's Day Mom

This is the first mother's day without my mother who passed away on April 4th this year. Although she's not with me here physically I know she's with me always. I hope I am making you proud Mom. I will continue to do what I think is right and I will always love you.



I know Mom would be happy that I spent the day with my son, her grandson. He was (is) the light of her life and I know she would be so pleased to know we had a wonderful day together and that we talked about her. We miss her terribly but want to honour her memory and all that she was by being positive and living our lives to the fullest.



Love you Mom.



To all the mother's out there and all of you who have lost your mothers I wish you a happy day and hope you were able to enjoy it with your family.

No comments: