Friday 29 May 2009

Americana Buttons


I must say that I admire how patriotic Americans are. I am a Canadian and I am proud to be a Canadian but Canadians do not seem to celebrate their country to the same extent that Americans do. I'm not sure why that is. I do believe Canadians love their country but I guess for whatever reasons we do not display that "love of country" to the same extent that our friends across the border do.
Anyway, these buttons celebrate America, patriotism and the Fourth of July. I hope that these capture the spirit of American patriotism and that they go to a good home in the US.
I will be sure to add some Canadian themed buttons to my website as we get closer to July 1st which is Canada Day!
No matter where you live, be proud of your country, your culture and celebrate who you are!

No comments: