Tuesday 28 April 2009

New Buttons


Not sure what to do with myself these days. After suffering the loss of both my parents over the last couple of months many daily tasks just seem too difficult to master. Once source of pleasure has been in creating my buttons. My parents were so proud of them. When my Dad was in the hospital before his heart surgery he insisted on showing the nurses the buttons. Making the buttons makes me think of them and how proud they were of me. I hope they can see me now and know how much I miss them and that I'll keep making the buttons with them in mind.
The images used in these buttons were purchased from a wonderful Etsy seller Piddix. You can find her images here http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=46139&ga_search_query=piddix&ga_search_type=seller_usernames..

No comments: