Tuesday 12 August 2008

Custom Order Ceramic Buttons-Hedgehogs


This is just a quick post to show a custom order of some hedgehog buttons that I'm packaging up tonight to mail out to http://www.exclusivelyhedgehogs.com/ which is a website that caters to all things hedge hog. I hope these buttons are a big hit and if you like hedgehogs you might want to go and check out all the hedgehog items they have.
I'm always interested in taking on custom orders so if you have an idea in mind or even a picture for some inspiration, perhaps some fabric etc. that you want to use in an item as a starting off point you can drop me a line and I'll see what I can do. I must warn you, I only create in the evenings and primarily on the weekends so I can't get things out right away but if you're willing to be a bit patient I'll try my best to create something that is just right for your needs. If you aren't in the mood for custom buttons just yet but have some ideas themes you'd like to see me try you can also drop me a line. Christmas is coming sooner than we think so I'm sure snowmen are in my very near future!

No comments: