Thursday, 17 July 2008

Hand Made Ceramic Pumpkin Buttons



Just a quick post to show you some cute pumpkin buttons I made. I'm certainly in the Halloween mood these days. The ideas are flowing and time seems to be getting away from me. I've been reading a lot of really great technique books lately and I'm hoping to put a few reviews of the books here for those of you who might be interested. I like taking the ideas/techniques presented and then adapt to my own ideas. Have you read any good craft/art technique books lately?

2 comments:

*retro-rudolphs* said...

Just wanted to drop in and say hi back at ya! How cool is that the we live so close by? I think you are the first Canadian I've met through blogging.

I also have a question for you... do you sell your Haloween themed buttons on eBay all year long?

p.s. I'm linking you!

Lori

Primitive Pursuits said...

I've just started making the Halloween items but I really do love them. It's fast becoming my favourite holiday to decorate for. Thanks for the link. I'll do the same for you.