Sunday 6 April 2008

A New "Old" Direction in Art


I've been trying to find my artistic voice for a while. I want to find a balance between my passions and my creativity and finding an outlet that others appreciate as well. A while ago I was making hand made buttons but recently veered off to fused glass. I love glass and love working with it but I've had a lot of requests from my former customers to start making my hand made buttons again. By popular request I've started making these buttons again and will share some of my creations here. I'm not going to give up my other artistic endeavours but will work to find a balance. There are so many ideas bouncing around in my head and, it seems, so little time to bring them all to life.


For now I'll post my most recent creations. If you would like to see more of my items you can find them at my e-bay store. Please stop by if you have a moment. http://stores.ebay.ca/Artisan-Adornments-by-Robin_W0QQsspagenameZMEQ3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm


This is one my most recent hand painted buttons.

No comments: